- 31 Onwards INR
- Aluminum Fluoride
- 2 Years
Aluminum Fluoride Powder is mostly utilized in aluminum smelting industry, so as to decrease the melting point and make the conductivity of the electrolyte better. Also, it can be utilized as a flux and component of ceramic glaze as well as enamel glaze. It is great to be utilized as the flux of smelting non-ferrous metal. Processed with chemically proven ingredients with certified formula, it is easy to dissolve in water and can slightly be dissolved in alcohol. Aluminum Fluoride Powder varies in packaging as per clients requirement.
- Product name: Aluminum Fluoride
- CAS No.: 7784-18-1
- Molecular formula: AlF3
- Molecular weight: 83.98
- Mainly used in aluminum smelting industry, in order to reduce the melting point and improve the conductivity of the electrolyte.
- Used as an inhibitor of secondary fermentation in alcohol production.
- Also used as a component and flux of ceramic glaze and enamel glaze.
- Can also be used as the flux of smelting non-ferrous metal.
- Packing: 25kg/bag, 50kg/bag, 1250kg/bag, lined with PE woven bag/paper-plastic composite bag (or following your demands).
- Cheque, Cash in Advance (CID)
- 900000 Per Month
- 10-15 Days
- All India
B Wing 808, 8th Floor, Mahavir Icon, Sector-15, CBD Belapur, Navi Mumbai, Maharashtra, 400614, India