- 31 Onwards INR
- 2 Years
- Ammonium Bifluoride Flakes
- Dry Place
Backed by proficient professionals and Our business entity is zealously indulged in presenting a wide stock of the best-in-grade Ammonium Bifluoride Flakes. These kind of flakes are utilized for producing aluminum magnesium alloy and ceramic as oxidizer and cleaning chemical of boiler feed water system as well as steam generation system. Greatly soluble in water and free from adulteration, the Ammonium Bifluoride Flakes are provided to our valued patrons into paper-plastic composite bag or PE woven bag packaging of varied amount.
- Product name: Ammonium bifluoride
- CAS No.: 1341-49-7
- Molecular formula: NH4HF2
- Molecular weight: 57.04
- UN No.: 1727
- Uses :
- Glass etching agent, preservative, disinfectant, solvent for beryllium oxide to beryllium, analytical reagent and surface treatment agent for silicon steel plate.
- Also used to make ceramic and aluminum magnesium alloy as oxidizer and cleaning agent of boiler feed water system and steam generation system.
- Acidification treatment of sandstone in oilfield.
- Fluorinating agent of Organic synthesis, also in electroplating solution,and in reagents for the extraction of rare elements.
- Packing: 25kg/bag, 50kg/bag, 1250kg/bag, lined with PE woven bag/paper-plastic composite bag (or following your demands).
- Cheque, Cash in Advance (CID)
- 900000 Per Month
- 10-15 Days
- All India
B Wing 808, 8th Floor, Mahavir Icon, Sector-15, CBD Belapur, Navi Mumbai, Maharashtra, 400614, India