- 31 Onwards INR
- Ammonium Bifluoride Stoving
- 2 Years
Ammonium Bifluoride Stoving Powder is used as a disinfectant, preservative, glass etching agent, surface treatment agent for silicon steel plate, analytical reagent, and solvent for beryllium oxide to beryllium. It has good solubility in water, and a little solubility in alcohol. In our well-facilitated processing set up, it is produced by domain experts by using chosen chemical compounds with lab tested formula to guarantee its high effectiveness, purity, and good shelf life. The Ammonium Bifluoride Stoving Powder is provided into first-in-class bag packaging of a variety of sizes.
- Product name: Ammonium bifluoride
- CAS No.: 1341-49-7
- Molecular formula: NH4HF2
- Molecular weight: 57.04
- UN No.: 1727
- Uses :
- Glass etching agent, preservative, disinfectant, solvent for beryllium oxide to beryllium, analytical reagent and surface treatment agent for silicon steel plate.
- Also used to make ceramic and aluminum magnesium alloy as oxidizer and cleaning agent of boiler feed water system and steam generation system.
- Acidification treatment of sandstone in oilfield.
- Fluorinating agent of Organic synthesis, also in electroplating solution,and in reagents for the extraction of rare elements.
- Packing: 25kg/bag, 50kg/bag, 1250kg/bag, lined with PE woven bag/paper-plastic composite bag (or following your demands).
- Cheque, Cash in Advance (CID)
- 900000 Per Month
- 10-15 Days
- All India
B Wing 808, 8th Floor, Mahavir Icon, Sector-15, CBD Belapur, Navi Mumbai, Maharashtra, 400614, India