- 62.00 - 110.00 INR
- Industrial Grade
- 75% to 85%
Liquid Phosphoric Acid is ideally suitable to be utilized for the treatment of surfaces of metal by generating insoluble phosphate film. Thus, it protects the metal surface from corrosion formation. It can also be included in producing the detergent, and the phosphate, which is a pesticide raw material. Offered acid is well formulated with need chemical compound with approved formula as per chemical industry norms. The Liquid Phosphoric Acid comes into plastic drum packaging of varied amounts.
- Product name: Phosphoric acid
- CAS No.: 7664-38-2
- Molecular formula: H3PO4
- Molecular weight: 98
- UN No.: 1805
- The treatment of metal surfaces, to generate insoluble phosphate film on the surface of the metal to protect the metal from corrosion.
- D mixed with nitric acias a chemical polishing agent, to improve the surface finish of the metal.
- The production of detergent, phosphate (pesticide raw material).
- The production of phosphorus flame retardant as raw material.
- Packing: 35kg/drum, 350kg/drum, 1650kg/IBC PE plastic drum.
- Cheque, Cash in Advance (CID)
- 1000 Per Month
- 10-15 Days
- All India
B Wing 808, 8th Floor, Mahavir Icon, Sector-15, CBD Belapur, Navi Mumbai, Maharashtra, 400614, India