- 31 Onwards INR
- Dry Place
- 2 Years
- Magnesium Fluoride
The Magnesium Fluoride Crystal that we are putting forward is ideally suitable to be utilized in the manufacture optical materials such as lenses, prisms, and windows. Also, this type of crystal is utilized as anti-reflective coatings. Furthermore, the lower grader of this product is also sometimes utilized in the infrared. The presented MgF2 is well processed by proficient professionals, using grade-A chemical ingredients with respective formula. The Magnesium Fluoride Crystal can easily be bought from us in needed quantity with A-one packaging options.
- Product name: Magnesium Fluoride
- CAS No.:7783-40-6
- Molecular formula: MgF2
- Molecular weight: 62.3018 g/mol
- UN No.: -
- Used in making optical materials like Windows, lenses, and prisms
- It is also used as anti-reflective coatings.
- Lower grade MgF2 also sometimes used in the infrared
- Packing: 25kg/bag, 50kg/bag, 1250kg/bag, lined with PE woven bag/paper-plastic composite bag (or following your demands).
- Cheque, Cash in Advance (CID)
- 900000 Per Month
- 10-15 Days
- All India
B Wing 808, 8th Floor, Mahavir Icon, Sector-15, CBD Belapur, Navi Mumbai, Maharashtra, 400614, India