Magnesium Fluorosilicate Powder
Price And Quantity
- 31 Onwards INR
- 2 Years
- Magnesium Fluorosilicate
- Dry Place
- Product name: Magnesium Fluorosilicate, Magnesium hexafluorosilicate hexahydrate
- CSA No.: 16949-65-8
- Molecular formula: MgSiF6/MgSiF6.6H2O
- Molecular weight: 274.47
- UN No.: 2853
- In construction: It is a curing accelerator, enhancer and antifreeze agent for cement concrete, and improves the performance of cement concrete. It is weather-proof, anti-corrosion, acid and alkali resistant, and enhances the service life and appearance of buildings.
- In industry: Significantly improve the flame resistance of resin products, thermal conductivity and a variety of mechanical properties, can also be used for the manufacture of fluorescent agents and disinfection preservative of wood and bamboo.
- In chemical field: Add to toothpaste and mouthwash, which can effectively prevent the production of dental spots.
- In ceramics: can be used as a ceramic surface to remove spots solubilizer.
- In the steel: can be used as flatting agent of mild steel.
- In agriculture: can be used as a stabilizer to stabilize the soil and reduce the loss of active substances enhancer.
- Packing: 25kg/bag, 50kg/bag, 1250kg/bag, lined with PE woven bag/paper-plastic composite bag (or following your demands).
- Cheque, Cash in Advance (CID)
- 900000 Per Month
- 10-15 Days
- All India
B Wing 808, 8th Floor, Mahavir Icon, Sector-15, CBD Belapur, Navi Mumbai, Maharashtra, 400614, India