Molybdenum Trioxide Powder
Price And Quantity
- 31 Onwards INR
- Molybdenum Trioxide
- Dry Place
- 2 Years
- Product name: Molybdenum Trioxide
- CAS No.: 1313-27-5
- Molecular formula: MoO3
- Molybdenum trioxide is used to manufacture molybdenum metal, which serves as an additive to steel and corrosion-resistant alloys. The relevant conversion entails treatment of MoO3 with hydrogen at elevated temperatures: MoO3 + 3 H2 → Mo + 3 H2O
- It is also a component of the co-catalyst used in the industrial production of acrylonitrile by the oxidation of propene and ammonia.
- Molybdenum trioxide has also been suggested as a potential anti-microbial agent, e.g., in polymers. In contact with water, it forms H+ ions that can kill bacteria effectively. However, the issue of keeping the catalyst clean in an environment that would exploit such antimicrobial properties has not been explored.
- PACKAGING: Packed in 25 or 1000 kg plastic bag.
- Cheque, Cash in Advance (CID)
- 900000 Per Month
- 10-15 Days
- All India
B Wing 808, 8th Floor, Mahavir Icon, Sector-15, CBD Belapur, Navi Mumbai, Maharashtra, 400614, India