Nickel Sulphate Powder
Price And Quantity
- 31 Onwards INR
- Nickel Sulphate
- 2 Years
- Dry Place
- Product name: Nickel sulphate
- CAS No.: 10101-97-0
- Molecular formula: NiSO4．6H2O
- Molecular weight:
- Mainly used in electroplating industry, it is the main nickel salt of electroplating nickel and chemical nickel, and also the source of metal nickel ion, which can dissociate nickel ion and sulfate ion in electroplating process.
- In hardening oil production, it is the catalyst for hydrogenation of oil.
- Catalysts used in the pharmaceutical industry to produce oxidation reactions in vitamin C.
- The inorganic industry is used as the main raw material to produce other nickel salts, such as nickel ammonium sulfate, nickel oxide, nickel carbonate, etc.
- It is used in printing and dyeing industry to produce phthalic green and brilliant blue complexing agent.
- In addition, it can also be used to produce nickel-cadmium batteries.
- PACKAGING: Packed in 25 or 1250 kg plastic bag.
- Cheque, Cash in Advance (CID)
- 900000 Per Month
- 10-15 Days
- All India
B Wing 808, 8th Floor, Mahavir Icon, Sector-15, CBD Belapur, Navi Mumbai, Maharashtra, 400614, India