- 31 Onwards INR
- Dry Place
- Potassium Bifluoride
The Potassium Bifluoride Powder that put forward by us is great to be utilized in the production of electrolytic fluorine. This is also utilized in manufacturing of optical glass. Such a chemical powder can be utilized as silver welding flus as well as benzene sulfonated catalyst. The molecular formula of this product is KHF2 whereas molecular weight is 78.10. Easily soluble in water, balanced composed and longer shelf life, the Potassium Bifluoride Powder can be availed in various quantities with composite bags packaging as per requirement.
- Product name: Potassium Bifluoride
- CAS No.: 7789-29-9
- Molecular formula: KHF2
- Molecular weight: 78.10
- UN No.: 1811
- Production, electrolytic fluorine.
- Also used in the manufacture of optical glass.
- Can be used as silver welding flus and benzene sulfonated catalyst
- Packing: Composite bags as per your demand
- Cheque, Cash in Advance (CID)
- 900000 Per Month
- 10-15 Days
- All India
B Wing 1105, 11th Floor, Mahavir Icon, Sector-15, CBD Belapur, Navi Mumbai, Maharashtra, 400614, India