- 31 Onwards INR
- Potassium Fluoride
- Dry Place
- 2 Years
Backed by years of industry experiences and skilled professionals, we are actively involved in presenting the best-in-grade Potassium Fluoride Powder. This type of chemical powder is most widely utilized for food preservation, glass engraving, and plating purposes. Such a product can also be effectively utilized as fluorinated agent of organic compounds. Moreover, it is suitable to be utilized as insecticide, catalyst, welding flux, absorbent. Composed of graded chemical compounds with certified formula, the Potassium Fluoride Powder is available in aluminum foil bag or PE woven bag packaging of 25kg.
- Product name: Potassium fluoride
- CAS No.: 7789-23-3
- Molecular formula: KF
- Molecular weight: 58.1
- UN No.: 1812
- For glass engraving, food preservation, plating.
- Can be used as welding flux, insecticide, catalyst, absorbent (absorb HF and moisture).
- Can be used as fluorinated agent of organic compounds.
- Packing: 25kg/bag, lined with PE woven bag/Aluminum foil bag (or following your demands).
- Cheque, Cash in Advance (CID)
- 900000 Per Month
- 10-15 Days
- All India
B Wing 808, 8th Floor, Mahavir Icon, Sector-15, CBD Belapur, Navi Mumbai, Maharashtra, 400614, India