- 31 Onwards INR
- Dry Place
- Potassium Fluoroborate
- 2 Years
The Potassium Fluoroborate Crystal that we put forward is commonly utilized in the welding as well as fusion of gold, silver, and stainless steel, and as a raw material in producing of boron fluoride and varied other fluoride. Also, it can be utilized for electrochemical process reagent. This kind of chemical compound is also available in the form of powder, and super fine part from crystal. The Potassium Fluoroborate Crystal comes up with plastic composite bag or PE woven bag packaging of various quantity options.
- Product name: Potassium fluoroborate
- CAS No.: 14075-53-7
- Molecular formula: KBF4
- Molecular weight: 125.90
- UN No.: 3260
- Used as a flux for hot welding and brazing. Material of producing boron-containing alloy in Aluminum-magnesium casting; is used as filling material in grinding wheel bonded by thermosetting resin.
- In the welding and fusion of silver, gold, stainless steel, can remove light metal waste totally.
- Raw material of boron fluoride and other fluoride.
- Also used for electrochemical process reagent.
- Packing: 25kg/bag, 50kg/bag,1250kg/bag, lined with PE woven bag/paper-plastic composite bag (or following your demands).
- Cheque, Cash in Advance (CID)
- 900000 Per Month
- 10-15 Days
- All India
B Wing 808, 8th Floor, Mahavir Icon, Sector-15, CBD Belapur, Navi Mumbai, Maharashtra, 400614, India