- 31 Onwards INR
- Dry Place
- 2 Years
- Potassium Silicofluoride
The Potassium Silicofluoride Powder that proposed by us is most widely utilized as a wood preservative, in ceramic production, for agricultural insecticides, and smelting of magnesium and aluminum. Also, it can be utilized in the manufacture of synthetic enamel & mica, and optimal glass. Such a powder is well processed certified formula by using selected chemical compounds in compliance with norms set by industry. The Potassium Silicofluoride Powder is not perfectly soluble in water, and can be availed into PE woven bags or paper-plastic composite bags packaging of desired amounts.
- Product name: Potassium silicofluoride, Potassium fluorosilicate
- CAS No.: 16871-90-2
- Molecular formula: K2SiF6
- Molecular weight: 220.27
- UN No.: 2655
- For wood preservative, ceramic manufacturing and smelting of aluminum and magnesium, agricultural insecticides.
- For manufacturing optical glass, synthetic mica and enamel manufacturing.
- Packing: 25kg/bag, 50kg/bag, 1250kg/bag, lined with PE woven bag/paper-plastic composite bag (or following your demands).
- Cheque, Cash in Advance (CID)
- 900000 Per Month
- 10-15 Days
- All India
B Wing 1105, 11th Floor, Mahavir Icon, Sector-15, CBD Belapur, Navi Mumbai, Maharashtra, 400614, India