- 31 Onwards INR
- Sodium Fluoride
- 2 Years
- Dry Place
Sodium Fluoride Powder has usage in paper production, enamel pharmaceutical industry, building materials and a lot more. Also, it is utilized as a sterilization, water treatment agent, wood preservative, and insecticide in agriculture. Great solubility in water, pure, and longer shelf life, it is produced by team of adept professionals with the help of certified formula in complete line with standards laid by chemical industry. The Sodium Fluoride Powder varies in grade and comes into quality bag packaging of different quantity.
- Product name: Sodium fluoride
- Alias: Dentalfluoro, Duraphat, Villaumite
- CAS No.: 7681-49-4
- Molecular formula: NaF
- Molecular weight: 41.98
- UN No.: 1690
- Used as insecticide in agriculture, sterilization, as a wood preservative, water treatment agent.
- In ceramic dye.
- The manufacture of boiling steel, fluoride salt treatment of light metals, smelting and refining as the protection layer.
- For the UF3 adsorbent in the nuclear industry.
- Used in enamel pharmaceutical industry and paper production and building materials and so on.
- Packing: 25kg/bag, 50kg/bag, 1250kg/bag, lined with PE woven bag/paper-plastic composite bag (or following your demands).
- Cheque, Cash in Advance (CID)
- 900000 Per Month
- 10-15 Days
- All India
B Wing 808, 8th Floor, Mahavir Icon, Sector-15, CBD Belapur, Navi Mumbai, Maharashtra, 400614, India