Sodium Molybdate Dihydrate Powder
Price And Quantity
- 31 Onwards INR
- Sodium Molybdate Dihydrate
- 2 Years
- Dry Place
- Product name: Sodium Molybdate Dihydrate
- CAS No.: 10102-40-6
- Molecular formula: Na2MoO4．2H2O
- The agriculture industry uses it as a fertilizer. In particular, its use has been suggested for treatment of whiptail in broccoli and cauliflower in molybdenum-deficient soils.
- It is used in industry for corrosion inhibition, as it is a non-oxidizing anodic inhibitor. The addition of sodium molybdate significantly reduces the nitrite requirement of fluids inhibited with nitrite-amine, and improves the corrosion protection of carboxylate salt fluids.
- In industrial water treatment applications where galvanic corrosion is a potential due to bimetallic construction, the application of sodium molybdate is preferred over sodium nitrite.
- PACKAGING: Packed in 25 or 1000 kg plastic bag.
- Cheque, Cash in Advance (CID)
- 900000 Per Month
- 10-15 Days
- All India
B Wing 1105, 11th Floor, Mahavir Icon, Sector-15, CBD Belapur, Navi Mumbai, Maharashtra, 400614, India