- 31 Onwards INR
- 2 Years
- Sodium Nitrate
Sodium Nitrate Powder is used as raw material for producing of mining explosives, potassium nitrate, dyes, picric acid, and so on. In glass industry, it is utilized as bleaching agents, oxidation flux, defoamers, and clarifying agents. This type of chemical powder is carefully formulated with required ingredients with chemically proven method that guarantee its purity, high effect, good solubility in water and longer shelf life. The Sodium Nitrate Powder can be availed in varied required quantity with protective plastic/PE woven bag packaging.
- Product name: Sodium nitrate
- CAS No.: 7631-99-4
- Molecular formula: NaNO3
- Molecular weight: 84.99
- Is the raw material of potassium nitrate, mining explosives, picric acid, dyes and others.
- Nitration agent in the manufacture of dye intermediates.
- Glass industry as defoamers, bleaching agents, clarifying agents and oxidation flux.
- Packing: 25kg/bag, 50kg/bag, 1250kg/bag, lined with PE woven bag/paper-plastic composite bag (or following your demands).
- Cheque, Cash in Advance (CID)
- 900000 Per Month
- 10-15 Days
- All India
B Wing 808, 8th Floor, Mahavir Icon, Sector-15, CBD Belapur, Navi Mumbai, Maharashtra, 400614, India