- 31 Onwards INR
- 2 Years
- Sodium Silicofluoride
- Dry Place
The Sodium Silicofluoride Powder that presented by us is utilized as agricultural insecticides, enamel cream, wood preservatives and much more. It is ideally suitable to be utilized in recycling sewage as well as in water treatment purposes. This type of chemical solvent has aluminum smell, and good solubility in water. Free from adulteration and highly effective, the presented Sodium Silicofluoride Powder is available with us in sealed bag packaging of variety of quantities in order to meet varied need of clients.
- Product name: Sodium silico fluoride, Sodium fluorosilicate (NSF Grade)
- Molecular formula: Na2SiF6
- CAS No.: 16893-85-9
- Molecular weight: 188.06
- UN No.: 2674
- Used as enamel cream, agricultural insecticides, wood preservatives and so on.
- Raw material of the production of other basic fluoride.
- Aluminum smelting solvent.
- Used in water treatment and recycling of recycling sewage.
- Packing: 25kg/bag,500kg/bag, 1000kg/bag, 1250kg/bag, lined with PE woven bag (or following your demands).
- Cheque, Cash in Advance (CID)
- 900000 Per Month
- 10-15 Days
- All India
B Wing 808, 8th Floor, Mahavir Icon, Sector-15, CBD Belapur, Navi Mumbai, Maharashtra, 400614, India