- 31 Onwards INR
- Sodium Sulfate Anhydrous
- 2 Years
- Dry Place
Sodium Sulfate Anhydrous Powder is ideal to be utilized as a diluent for food colors. In the laboratory, the type of chemical powder is extensively utilized as an inert drying agent for the propose of eliminating traces of water from organic solutions. Apart from this, it is great for de-frosting windows, as an additive to cattle feed, starch manufacture and as an additive in carpet fresheners. Well processed by expert professionals with approved formula, these Sodium Sulfate Anhydrous Powder comes into composite bag packaging as per clients' requirement.
- Product name: Sodium Sulfate Anhydrous, Crystal
- CAS No.: 7757-82-6
- Molecular formula: Na2SO4
- Molecular weight: 142.04
- Sodium sulfate is used as a diluent for food colours.
- In the laboratory, anhydrous sodium sulfate is widely used as an inert drying agent for removing traces of water from organic solutions.
- uses for sodium sulfate include de-frosting windows, starch manufacture, as an additive in carpet fresheners, and as an additive to cattle feed.
- Packing: Composite bags as per your demand
- Cheque, Cash in Advance (CID)
- 900000 Per Month
- 10-15 Days
- All India
B Wing 808, 8th Floor, Mahavir Icon, Sector-15, CBD Belapur, Navi Mumbai, Maharashtra, 400614, India